Brainly – Homework Help App 4+
Improve your grades with Brainly! Use verified answers, tutor chat support, and textbook solutions to make the As start rolling in.
Brainly – Home Learning & Homework Help
Home Learning App, Homework Answers
Need help with school, and fast?
Brainly makes you instantly smarter at any school subject, like Math, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, Advanced Placement (AP), Geography, Health, Arts, Business, Computers and Technology, French, German, Spanish, and World Languages. All to help you grow from questioning to understanding.
• NEW! Get real time help from pro tutors through Brainly Tutor
• Scan math problems and get step-by-step guidance
• Free homework help – Brainly Basic is 100% free of charge
• 24/7 schoolwork app – Unlimited access, anywhere, anytime
• Find specific solutions for your textbooks, created by our experts
• Lightning quick answers and explanations – Questions are answered in minutes
• Ask by pic or text and get instant answers
• Verified info – A dedicated team of subject experts and moderators verify answers daily
• A platform for your knowledge – Answer questions and earn points to keep asking with
• Better understanding and higher grades
• Learn together – Parents can pair their account with their child’s to stay on top of their learning
You can search any homework question, ask experts and smart students about your specific problem and get answers in minutes.
Find step-by-step explanations on complex topics, and prep for your next test, exam, or essay.
Whether you’ve got a geometry puzzle you’re stumped on or an SAT teaser, there’s no question too big or too small for Brainly.
Our community of experts consists of students, schoolteachers, PhDs, and other geniuses just waiting to tackle your toughest questions.
The Brainly community is constantly buzzing with the excitement of endless collaboration, proving that learning is more fun — and more effective — when we put our heads together. Help the community by sharing what you know.
Answering questions also helps you learn!
Brainly covers education levels, such as elementary school, middle school, high school and college.
Our learning community is reliable – the quality of homework answers and explanations are ensured by a dedicated team of moderators that check all content on a daily basis.
Best homework help apps for the iPhone-2021
If you need a good homework help app for your iPhone, then we scanned the AppStore to find the best ones here for you.
29 Sep 2021, by AppPicker
Oh My Homework
The Oh My Homework app for iPhone solves tasks step-by-step like the teachers do. It’s a great tool to verify your answers/results or see how the task should be done. This Homework help app for offers help with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English. The app will help you understand: fractions, roots, powers, functions, linear function, quadratic function & graphs, BODMAS and much more! It has never been easier to do homework!
- Math: Function, Linear function, Quadratic function, Graphs, Fractions, Power (Exponentiation), Root, Surfaces, Perimeters, Volumes, Converter
- Physics: Kinematics, Dynamics, Work, Power, Energy
- Chemistry: Chemical Elements
- English: Tenses
Quizlet, the flashcard homework helper app is the easiest way to study, practise and master whatever subject you’re learning. Download the app today and join over 60 million students owning their classes with the Quizlet Flashcards app. Create your own flashcard sets or choose from millions created by other students. Test yourself with practice problems and seven study modes. Solve the toughest textbook problems with Quizlet explanations, millions of step-by-step textbook solutions. The app is designed for both students and teachers. The app allows them to:
- Learn with flashcards
- Get expert-verified textbook solutions for your toughest problem sets
- Share flashcards with friends, classmates or students
- Get test-day ready with Learn mode
- Help students learn and study
- Make flashcards for any topic
- Help students learn foreign languages, science, math, coding and more
Miao – Math Homework Solver
The Miao Math Homework Solver app is made for anyone looking for instant solutions for their math homework assignment. If you are tired of waiting for help and need more practice, then this homework app for iPhone is the learning tool that will make your life easier. Try the Miao search engine for FREE! The Miao Math Homework Solver app will help you to:
- Instantly get results after taking a photo of your homework.
- Finds you highly relevant content including question-answer and learning resources based on your query
- Understand what topics and subtopics you are searching for and tell you what areas you should work on more often!
- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statics & Probability, Calculus. More to come!
myHomework Student Planner
This is the best homework app. The homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The homework help app is today’s students’ favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. Download Today! myHomework Student Planner app review
- Track your classes, homework, tests and assignments
- Beautiful calendar display
- Supports time, block and period-based schedules
- Universal (both iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Compatibility for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Mathway – Math Problem Solver
Got a math problem? Just ask Mathway. With millions of users and billions of problems solved, Mathway is the world’s #1 math problem solver. From basic algebra to complex calculus, Mathway instantly solves your most difficult math problems – simply type your problem in (or point your camera and snap a pic!) to receive instant free answers. Need detailed step-by-step solutions? Mathway is like a private tutor in the palm of your hand, providing instant homework help anywhere, anytime. Mathway app review
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more. )
- Algebra (linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more. )
- Trigonometry/Precalculus (trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more. )
- Calculus (limits, derivatives, integrals, and more. )
- Statistics (probability, permutations, combinations, and more. )
Chegg Study – Homework Help
Homework help you when you are really puzzled. Stuck on a difficult homework problem? Studying for a test or getting prepped for a final exam? Get real help, real fast with the Chegg Study® app. The homework help used by millions of students has a variety of practical features. Chegg: Textbook Rental, Homework Help & College Books app review You can:
- Get homework help for over 80 subjects, & hundreds of courses.
- Get expert help 24/7
- Reduce your stress level.
- Learn with guided video explanations
- Find the answers you need right away
Course Hero – Master Your Classes™
This app is designed for you to access millions of study resources for your specific classes. Study smarter with the largest online library of course notes, study guides, and homework help—available 24/7. Better grades guaranteed! Unlock the exact course notes, study guides, and test prep you need from more than 10 million students and educators at 16,000 schools. Get step-by-step help from expert tutors anytime, anywhere.
- Find answers to your questions with homework help from expert tutors.
- Expert tutors are available online 24/7
- Message back and forth until you understand the material and get to the answers you need
- Save class notes, Q&As, and more to your library to stay organized this year
- Maximize your study time and earn better grades!
- Get notifications for new resources—based on your previous searches
Introducing Homework App: The simplest yet elegant solution to track and organize your school life. The only app made by students; for students! Simple, well organized, intuitive and analytical.
- Create your own courses and complete them with colors and periods
- Create highly customizable dates and attach images and notes
- View all of your dates by day, week, and month
- Use query view to search by: name, course, type, due date and more
- Access a wide array of settings to personalize your experience
The Homework App
Never forget your homework with The Homework App. Add, View and Complete your homework the easy way.
“This colorful take on our coursework is a dream come true” – Brit + CO
“A definite must-have to be the most organized student ever” – Gurl.com
“The Homework App is visually appealing and easy to read” – As Mom Sees It
7 Apps That Can Do Your Homework Much Faster Than You
In the field of educational technology, some apps might be getting too smart.
More and more apps are delivering on-demand homework help to students, who can easily re-purpose the learning tools to obtain not just assistance, but also answers. Whether or not that’s cheating—and how to stop it—is one of the concerns surrounding a new app that can solve math equations with the snap of a camera. While the software has inspired teachers to create real-world homework problems that can’t be automatically solved, that strategy doesn’t hold up to other apps that tap into real-life brains for solutions.
Here’s a look at 7 apps that can do your homework for you, and what they have to say about cheating:
Availability: iOS, Android app coming in early 2015
The new, seemingly magic app allows users to take pictures of typed equations, and then outputs a step-by-step solution. As of Wednesday, the app is the number one free app on the App Store. But the biggest issue, one teacher argues, isn’t if students will use the app to cheat, because many will. Rather, it’s about how teachers will adapt. A PhotoMath spokeswoman said educators have welcomed the app with positive reviews, but the software remains “quite controversial.”
“We didn’t develop PhotoMath as a cheating tool. We really wanted kids to learn,” said Tijana Zganec, a sales and marketing associate at tech company MicroBlink, which created PhotoMath. “If you want to cheat, you will find a way to cheat. But if you want to learn, you can use PhotoMath for that.”
Whether you’re a high schooler with eight periods of classes or a college student tackling dozens of credits, there’s one thing you’ve got for sure: a mess of assignments. iHomework can help you keep track of all your work, slicing and dicing it in a variety of ways. Sorting it by due date, week, month, or by course, the app is more organized than a Trapper Keeper. And in integrating data from Questia, you can link your reading material to your assignments so you don’t have to dig through a pile of papers to find the right information.
A scheduling feature can help you keep track of those random bi-weekly Thursday labs, and you can even mark the location of your courses on a map so you don’t end up on the wrong side of campus. And finally, with iCloud syncing, you can access all this information on whatever Apple-compatible device you’re using at the moment — no need to dig for your iPad.
Taking the search giant’s suite of free browser-based apps and sandboxing them so they are safe for school use, Google Apps for Education is an excellent alternative to the mainstream installable productivity software, but this one has a perk that almost school board will love—it’s free. Packaging together favorites like Gmail, Hangouts, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive with Classroom, a digital hub for organizing assignments and sending feedback, the goal of this collection is to make learning a more collaborative process.
Though Google Apps for Education is cloud-hosted, the programs can be used offline, ideal for when your student needs to escape the internet and work distraction-free. And since it works on any device, it also helps students avoid buying overly expensive hardware. That means more money for extracurricular activities.
Price: Free, but some homework services require payment
Availability: iOS and Android
HwPic is a tutoring service that allows students to take send pictures of their homework to tutors, who will then respond within minutes to your questions with a step-by-step solution. There’s even an option to expedite the answers if a student is in a hurry. HwPic Co-Founder Tiklat Issa said that the app was initially rejected by Apple’s App Store, which believed it would promote cheating, but he successfully argued that just because someone uses the app in a way that it’s not meant to be used doesn’t mean the app should be punished.
Issa added that HwPic prohibits cheating in its terms and conditions. Tutors don’t solve homework that has words like “Quiz” or “Exam,” and they often know if a student is sending a photo during a test if they’ve paid for expedited answers, and if the photo is dim, blurry and taken under a desk. “We’ve minimized cheating,” said Issa. “We haven’t eliminated it. That’s kind of unrealistic.”
Availability: iOS and Android
Wolfram Alpha is similar to PhotoMath, only that it targets older students studying high levels of math and doesn’t support photos. The service also outputs step-by-step solutions to topics as advanced as vector calculus and differential equations, making it a popular tool for college students.
“It’s cheating not doing computer-based math, because we’re cheating students out of real conceptual understanding and an ability to drive much further forward in the math they can do, to cover much more conceptual ground. And in turn, that’s cheating our economies,” said Conrad Wolfram, Wolfram Research’s Director of Strategic Development, in a TEDx Talk. “People talk about the knowledge economy. I think we’re moving forward to what we’re calling the computational knowledge economy.”
Availability: iOS and Android
Chinese Internet search company Baidu launched an app called Homework Helper this year with which students can crowdsource help or answers to homework. Users post a picture or type their homework questions onto online forums, and those who answer the questions can win e-coins that can be used to buy electronics like iPhones and laptops.
The app has logged 5 million downloads, much to the dismay of many some parents who argue that the students spend less time thinking about challenging problems. A Homework Helper staffer admitted to Quartz, “I think this is a kind of cheating.”
Price: Free, but some homework services require payment
Slader is a crowdsourcing app for high school and college students to post and answer questions in math and science. While students can post original homework for help, many questions in popular textbooks have already been answered on the app, according to Fast Company. An Illinois high school said earlier this year that it suspected students were using the service to cheat on their math homework.
Slader argues that it’s “challenging traditional ideas about math and education,” and said that the ideas behind its app “aren’t a write-off to teachers,” according to its blog. Slader told San Francisco media outlet KQED that it shouldn’t be dismissed as a cheating tool, but rather considered a way for students to access real-time help.